Sunday, August 30, 2015

Vacation has ended!

    Sorry for the hiatus but my lovely but long vacation has come to an end!
I had such an amazing time in Florida with my brother and his family that times like this I really consider moving out of Chicago. Then again everything and almost everyone I love live in Chicago....Especially MICA!!!!  

I have missed that little puff ball more than I could ever imagine.

     It has been 19 days since i have last seen my maltipoo Mica and the suspense is killing me!!!!
I have stated in a previous blog that this was the longest I had ever been away from her and each day I felt more and more empty. For those of who are truly in love with your dog you know what I mean. lol

     anyways I had a great nineteen days but one thing that I saw disgusted me. Poor dog upkeep!

     A dog is an innocent loving creature that depend on us for everything including training and cleanliness. I am not going to get into specifics on who it was but I witnessed elderly dogs in poor condition and not because the owners are abusive or lack of love but because a lack of knowledge.
These dogs were elderly but in my opinion elderly does not mean dirty, matted and wearing women's sanitary napkins held on with a make shift diaper. For those who say the dog may have needed the diaper due to his old age, no! I was told these dogs have always wore these unsanitary things. This "diaper" held the urine on their privates which caused growths, matted hair and a horrific odor!

     The owners mean well, they love these dogs as if they are children but they don't understand the upkeep of a dog is very different that that of a child. You can't just pop a sanitary napkin on a dog and forget about their training, comfort and hygiene. I think a dogs potty training is one of the most important things for not only the dog but the owner as well. I don't want to pass judgment they are their dogs, I spoke my opinion they listened thats all I can ask for. I know how i raise and take care of my dog and would like to think people take the same pride in it as I do.

     Anyways......I am currently in the airport typing away and anticipating the reunion between Mica and myself! I will post pics and a video of our reunion soon! Thanks for reading and staying tuned while I took a much needed vacation . lol
follow me on twitter @Spoiledmaltipoo

The giveaway will be happening 
September 14th!!!!!!  so please stay tuned and share this post!!! 

1 comment:

  1. OMD! I know you must be super excited to see your pup. That is a nice long vacation. Enjoy the puppy kisses. ☺

    ReplyDelete