Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mica + Art = Heaven!

    Hello Everyone! hope everyone is having a wonderful summer because I know I am! It has been a rollercoaster of emotions but enjoyable to say the least.

    Many of you may not know but I am an avid artist (Art Blog to come shortly ;)  and love to paint, draw, arts and crafts, sculpt and more! It has always been a stress reliever for me and now that I have Mica she has also became a stress reliever for me. Which is vital due to my severe anxiety. (sucks)

   Anyways, I am apart of many pet blogging sites one that I love is blogpaws.com and one day looking around the various chats and discussion groups I came upon a user named Enzie Shahmiri. She had posted that she was a painter and that there was a contest going on for new newsletter subscribers to win a free digital portrait. Mind you I never win things like this, Never!
I signed up at her amazing site http://www.portraits-by-nc.com/ and actually fell in love with her work. It is so expressive, I actually felt the subjects through the art! I forgot about the contest but still visited the website dreaming of my very own portrait of my little love muffin!

   So a few days ago I was checking my e-mail and came across this

of course I was beyond shocked! I won, I had really won!
 I immediately e-mailed her and we started the easy process of selecting the perfect picture, color and even the layout of the painting. 

   Enzie made the process so enjoyable and informative. she informed me the picture should have good lighting and a sharp focus and we went from there. 
We both agreed on a close up shot of a picture I had taken just because I'm an obsessed dog mom.

   She sent me an update and like magic a day later she was done! it was so fast and the finished product is breath taking! It is my Mica in Art form! I couldn't be any more happy with it. I will always have my princess on my wall and I have Enzie Shahmiri to thank and her excellent skills! I hope one day I can paint half as good as you can! Thank you once again, it is beautiful! 

This is the finished product! I didn't think she could be any cuter, Enzie proved me wrong! :)

The incorporated colors into her fur, the brush strokes everything is perfect! She even got the innocence in her eyes!
I love it!
    So don't forget to check out her amazing site, follower her blog and subscribe to her newsletter! http://www.portraits-by-nc.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment