Monday, July 27, 2015

Is that mud or poop??


    So something happened the other day and as funny as it is now when it happened I was far from amused. lol 

    I live on the north side of Chicago and my boyfriend lives far south. Every other weekend I spend a few days with him at his house. I bring Mica of course and she is always a joy to have around. He loves Mica as much as I do and treats her like our Baby. 

    One morning She wakes me up with the usual "I have to use It." barks and I get dressed and proceed to take her out to his giant backyard. There’s a shed Mica loves to run around so I don't say anything when I don't see her for a few seconds. 

    I saw her rolling around the grass (which she loves to do right after a bath  :/  ) but did not mind because she is just being the kid she is. lol   I walk to the entrance of the gate and call her over. I see her running over as happy as can be and she seemed to be covered in something.

   As she runs over I say to myself "Is that mud or poop?" she continued to run over to me and I noticed whatever is was, was everywhere! Her face, back, legs and chest was covered in the mystery substance. 

   When she got next to me I realized that mud does not smell the way she smelt. I put my head into my hands and realized my precious little love muffin was covered in poop.

   As a few expletives came out my mouth she continue to wag her tail and jump around, she could not understand why mommy was so upset. lol 

    I carefully grabbed her in the only spot not covered in fecal matter and brought her into the bathroom and got out her puppy shampoo. As I proceeded to scrub the poop off her face she bombarded me with kisses and tail wags and I couldn't help but smile at my mischievous bundle of joy. 
When she was all bathed, brushed and blow dried she jumped on my boyfriend and he noticed that she was freshly bathed and I explained to him what had happened. He was quite amused with what had happened. (jerk lol)

    He then said well kids will be kids. Lmao

    I laughed because he was absolutely right because puppies are just liked kids they do things you don't want them to and you have to roll with the punches.
Mica didn't know what she was doing was wrong or stinky she just knew she was playing and whatever she did mommy will fix it. lol

    So I did and I will continue to teach her right from wrong and clean up when she has an accident. Why? Because it is my responsibility to make sure she will grow up to be the best little marshmallow panda she can be. lol ( I call her my wild marshmallow panda because....well that what she looks like to me lol )

SPECIAL CONTEST HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER, STAY TUNED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment